Sunday, April 24, 2022

Updated Athasian Moon Calendar


Sometimes I do stuff.

4125 days of adventure!

One complete Endlean cycle of a Kings Age!

Over 1000 reasons to celebrate!

 

 I’ve updated my Athasian Moon Calendar.

This calendar follows the same lunar convention used on The Merchant Calendar program. 33 days for Ral. 125 days for Guthay.

 

The full calendar is 11 pages. Each page covers 375 days. One page for each year in the Endlean cycle and then it repeats.

 

I added a few graphics for the Star Sign that corresponds to the month. (Hello, Ivory Triangle.)

 

I added the name of the Star Sign and the name of the month used in 4e.  (In case that is your thing…)

 

I added a ton of holidays and festivals for each city-state, some for races, and some important dates for elemental and para-elemental forces; ones that may be more powerful during specific times of the year and would be important to a cleric.


Some of these dates I made up, but many of them are based on what I could find in the various books.

 

I have included a blank calendar with no lunar info event.

 

I also added a list of tables to quickly find days when moons are new, full, conjunct, etc. A table of a full Kings Age (77 years) so you can easily see what years correspond to which Endlean and Seofean cycle. FY 1 starts in Priest Defiance of KA 190.

 

And a table for selecting a random day, week, or month. 


Link to Calendar 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Calendar Update Oct 2023